Whatever It Takes!
Do you need to brush up your audition technique, learn a few inside tips? Then this skills workshop is for you!
Register for this unique opportunity to gain valuable performance feedback and tools of the trade about the audition process from industry professionals. Open to all performing artists and groups from culturally diverse backgrounds. Art forms include dance, music, theatre, circus, comedy, cabaret, spoken word, rap, poetry, live works, new media and performance.
What you get:
- a 20 minute slot to present a piece of your choice to our fabulous panel, your ideas, get some tips, make some connections, maybe some paid work?
- free access to rehearsal studio space at Connect Studios on either Tuesday 12 February or Wednesday 13 February for one hour between 4-9pm
- a free DVD of your audition performance with panel comments, that you can use to show friends and family and review over for yourself.
- membership to CPAN which is free too!
- James Fischer, Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre
- Peter Mousaferadis, Cultural Infusion
- Lew Palaitis, Sydney Fringe Festival
- Annalouise Paul, Theatre of Rhythm and Dance
- Richard Petkovic, Sydney Sacred Music Festival
THIS IS A FREE WORKSHOP BUT REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Connect Studios, Parramatta
- Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
- Time: 11am – 5pm
- FREE WORKSHOP