Home | Archive | TOGETHER WE DANCE 2.0
TOGETHER WE DANCE 2.0
Starts Tuesday 3 November 2020
Online dance classes for over 55’s. Diane’s classes are fun and creative and are suited for everyone. The class will get the blood flowing and the body dancing.
EVERY TUESDAY 3 November – 8 December 2020
(02) 9806 5609 or email@example.com
A Zoom link will be emailed to you following registration, one hour prior to class at the latest.
$5o for the term*
WHAT YOU NEED
A small safe space to move around
A device with ZOOM application downloaded
Comfy non-restrictive clothing or soft shoes
+61 2 9806 5672
“I’ve learnt that we may not be here tomorrow but we are here today so we might as well dance.” (Riri 2020)
“It has given me something to do, someone to love and something to hope for.” (Denise 2020)
Diane Busuttil- Lead Teacher
Diane holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Dance from The University of Western Sydney and more recently a Masters Degree from Macquarie University. In 2000, she was awarded a DAAD scholarship to study at The International Women’s University in Germany, where she remained for the next 15 years working in dance theatre and performing internationally with a diverse range of artistic groups throughout Europe, Canada and the USA. Diane also writes, directs and produces short films that have received critical acclaim from various International film festivals. Since returning to Australia in 2015 to care for her father with dementia, Diane initiated Creative Caring that brings dance classes within reach of all people with chronic movement restrictions, with a focus on community building as well as enhancing health and well-being for seniors.
- It is important you book in advance so we have time to send you the ZOOM link to join the class.
- To download the Zoom software to your device, you can click on this link: https://zoom.us/download.
- For your own safety, create enough space in your room, remove hazardous objects, wear comfortable clothes and soft shoes. If you feel any discomfort you must inform the teacher and stop immediately.
- We recommend joining each session 10 minutes prior to class to ensure your video and sound are working. Before class begins, click the speaker’s view option and press the mute button. If you have a question during the class you can ‘unmute¹ yourself and ask. You will need to keep your video open so that the teacher can see you and instruct you when necessary.
FORM Dance Projects including employees, contractors and board assume no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing through your online classes and you take full responsibility for your body and the space/equipment you use.
* If you are experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID 19, you are welcome to contact us and discuss your contribution to class.