Image: Christophe Canato
A white road that goes nowhere…Hawaiian shirts are back in fashion and a girl in a blue dress twirls in the distance. Sounds of the 70?s morph to the 30?s. Suddenly everyone is well dressed and behaving badly. Caught in the slippage between present and past, they dance in a luminous infinite space. Their movement is precise but their relationship to each other is not. What we know is shaped by what we remember. Perception defines reality.
“Reflect is an uplifting work, the allure of which lies in the sublime music (by Ben Taaffe) the engaging performers and Peacock’s choreography which exudes a sense of shared collusion in the weird humour encased in our brazen, ill-informed behaviour.” – Rita Clarke, The Australian
- Choreographer: Sue Peacock
- Production Design: Andrew Lake
- Sound Design: Ben Taaffe
- Performers: Storm Helmore, Kynan Hughes, Jenni Large, Bernadette Lewis & Tyrone Robinson
- Producer: Performing Lines WA
- Location: Lennox Theatre, Riverside Parramatta
- Date: 26 February – 1 March 2014, 8PM
- Learn the repertoire: Thursday 27 February 2014, 10AM See the show: 12.30PM Matinee with Q & A
- Tickets: Adult $28* / Concession $25*
- School Tickets: Workshop & Show $25 / Show Only $20
Sue Peacock is supported by Managing and Producing Services for theatre and dance artists in WA (Maps for Artists), a joint initiative of the Department of Culture and the Arts and the Australia Council for the Arts.
*Transaction fees apply