Employment & Opportunities
Work with FORM Dance Projects
Administrator and Marketing Coordinator
FORM Dance Projects is a small-medium independent arts organisation operating in a nimble and flexible way. The Program Manager needs to enjoy working in a small dedicated creative team, and be able to multi-task, work independently and deliver to deadlines and budget.
FORM currently seek a motivated and experienced Administrator and Marketing Coordinator with marketing skills and a keen desire to work within the performing arts sector. The position is vital to the ongoing support and management of FORM. The position carries with it varied tasks, differing deadlines and support of the FORM Dance Projects team.
Closing date Thursday 30 March, 2017 at 5pm.
About FORM Dance Projects
FORM Dance Projects is a presenter and producer of independent contemporary dance in Parramatta, Western Sydney. We collaborate with Australian choreographers and dancers, from early career to established, in our annual artistic program providing advocacy, support and opportunities to create, develop and present new works.
FORM fosters dance culture in Western Sydney and facilitates access for cultural performers from diverse communities, and local young people, to participate in the artistic program and network with the dance industry.
The Position: Administrator and Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Producer, FORM Dance Projects
Duties the Administrator and Marketing Coordinator will undertake will include (but not limited to):
- Provide general administration support to the Executive Producer, Business Manager and Program Manager
- Assist co-ordinating projects and programs with Program Manager, contract artist agreements, schedule annual activities and events
- Liaise with artists, contractors and other administrative/technical staff at Riverside Theatre re production schedules and event coordination
- Co-ordinate invoices and payments to be managed by Business Manager
- Oversee distribution of board documents and preparation of the Annual Report
- Coordinate mail outs and prepare correspondence
- Excellent marketing skills including liaising with designers re print and digital collateral, supervising printing and distribution of print and digital collateral, advertising, and co-ordination of social media communications
- Excellent communication with external marketing partners, including designers, website administrator and publicist co-ordinating press releases.
- Coordinate the content and delivery of on-line communications including VIP invites, FORM and CPAN e-newsletter, blog, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Oversee the currency and accuracy of website content and assist with upload of program and information to web
- Maintain Databases and record management
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently and autonomously across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a small office environment, small team with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well developed analytical and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in marketing across platforms including social media, internet and print
- Sound computer skills including, word processing, photo editing, web maintenance, e-bulletin management and database management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a performing arts venue or similar, production or event co-ordination skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite, Design skills and familiarity with Photoshop, Publisher, WordPress or similar CMS
- An interest and understanding of the performing arts/independent contemporary dance sector
The position is part-time (3 days per week) with additional hours during peak times & when required, and is based at 346A Church St, Parramatta. The remuneration package is $50,000 pro rata + 9.5% superannuation. FORM is supportive of professional development opportunities for staff.
Please send your CV including 2 referees, plus a letter (no more than 2 pages) expressing your interest and suitability for the position in relation to the selection criteria to Sally Ebert, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by Closing Date: Friday 24 March, 2017 – 5pm
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please contact Sally Ebert, Business Manager via email on email@example.com